Helps with the Primary Causes Of Joint Pain
- Wear and Tear
- Sprains and Strains (Injury)
Helps with the Primary Causes Of Joint Pain
- Wear and Tear
- Sprains and Strains (Injury)
"Is Joint Pain Keeping You From Doing The Things In Life You Really Want To?"
The Fact Is Joint Pain Isn't Really About Your Joints...
Greetings fellow joint-pain sufferer,
Before we get too far into what I have to share with you, I have a bold assertion…
I am so confident that I can help you reduce your joint pain that I’m willing to let you try my solution completely risk free for 60 days. No tricks, no gimmicks…just confidence. And if you stick with me for the next couple minutes, I’ll explain everything.
Now, if you’ll bear with me for a quick second, I’d like to give you some relevant context before I reveal how I can help you with your joint pain…
My name is Rick Gray and you might know me as the owner of A.S. Research, where I strive to help normal guys and girls like you and me meet their strength and physique goals through superior information and supplementation.
On more than one occasion, I’ve personally had to modify my workouts to accommodate joint pain. At other points I was forced to take extended periods of time off because I couldn’t workout at a sufficient level of intensity to make any meaningful progress.
Of course, this problem is not unique to me… (or bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts)
The fact is, I have guys writing me all the time asking me what they can do about their joint pain because it’s seriously affecting their progress and quality of life.
That’s when I had a small epiphany…
“Joint Pain Isn’t Really About Your Joints…”
That may sound funny, but it’s true.
So what is it about then?
It’s about not being able to do the things you really want to without pain and/or without paying such a huge price the next day that it’s no longer worth it.
These are not small things…
Depending on how severe the pain is you can be limited in…
- Staying physically fit – this obviously affects how you look, feel and how long you live
- Activities with your kids and grandkids – these are some of life’s most treasured moments and they can be significantly hindered by joint pain
- Your favorite hobbies – these are often picked because they are the activities that provide you with the greatest enjoyment and satisfaction
- Your profession – even those who don’t do manual labor need to be able to move without pain
The list goes on and on…
The fact is, there isn’t much we do without our joints.
Yes, I know that’s not PhD level info, but I point it out because the stakes are higher than most people think, and finding a solution is worth our best effort!
Ok, let’s get into it by quickly covering…
“The Primary Causes Of Joint Pain”
In order to understand the causes of joint pain, it helps to know what makes up a joint.
Here’s the makeup of a Synovial joint at a very high level.
(a Synovial joint is the most common joint in humans and it achieves movement at the point of contact of the articulating bones…think hips, knees, elbows, shoulders, etc.)
For illustration purposes, we will look at a knee…
Some of the specifics change (e.g. certain ligaments, bones and tendons), but joint pain is typically explained by issues in one or more of these components.
Of course, the range of causes for joint pain are too numerous to get into in this presentation, but the three most common in the people I work with are…
1. Wear and Tear
Wear-and-tear occurs when the protective cartilage on the ends of your bones wears down over time.
While this can happen in any joint in your body, it most commonly affects joints in your hands, neck, lower back, knees and hips.
Again, the Mayo Clinic provides a good definition. “Tendinitis is inflammation or irritation of a tendon — any one of the thick fibrous cords that attaches muscle to bone. The condition causes pain and tenderness just outside a joint. While tendinitis can occur in any of your body’s tendons, it’s most common around your shoulders, elbows, wrists and heels.
Some common names for various tendinitis problems are:
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Pitcher’s shoulder
- Swimmer’s shoulder
- Jumper’s knee
If tendinitis is severe and leads to the rupture of a tendon, you may need surgical repair. But most cases of tendinitis can be successfully treated with rest, physical therapy and medication or supplementation to reduce pain.
3. Sprains and Strains (Injury)
“Sprains and strains are common injuries that share similar signs and symptoms, but involve different parts of your body.
A sprain is a stretching or tearing of ligaments — the tough bands of fibrous tissue that connect one bone to another in your joints. The most common location for a sprain is in your ankle.
A strain is a stretching or tearing of muscle or tendon. A tendon is a fibrous cord of tissue that connects muscles to bones. Strains often occur in the lower back and in the hamstring muscle in the back of your thigh”.
So there you have three of the top causes of joint pain.
Now let’s reveal…
“A Solution That Can Get You Back To Doing The Things You Really Want To Do”
First, the bad news…
For a long time doctors believed there wasn’t anything that could be done about cartilage after it was gone (i.e. it doesn’t grow back).
Today, researchers believe there are supplements that can help improve each of the components of the joint, but almost none of common products available deliver a comprehensive solution based on the most cutting edge safe and natural ingredients available on the market today.
Let me explain…
In order to have a joint that functions properly without pain, you need to ensure each component is healthy and strong.
For example, you could have enough cartilage, but if you lack sufficient lubrication or have weak tendons, there can still be pain. This is one reason why Glucosamine and Chondroitin are a good start, but not everybody sees progress when taking them alone.
With this in mind, I asked the team at my lab to pour through all the latest studies and supplements on the market today so we could develop a comprehensive solution that would benefit the entire joint and really help people with their joint pain.
The results were profound, and frankly, not what I expected.
Based on our research…
“These Are the Safest Natural Supplements That Can Dramatically Reduce Your Joint Pain…”
- Glucosamine Sulfate HCL - “Glucosamine sulfate is a chemical found in the human body that is used to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Researchers believe that taking glucosamine supplements may either increase the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints or help prevent breakdown of these substances, or maybe both. Some researchers think the “sulfate” part of glucosamine sulfate is also important. Sulfate is needed by the body to produce cartilage. This is one reason why they believe that glucosamine sulfate might work better than other forms of glucosamine such as glucosamine hydrochloride or N-acetyl glucosamine” (Web MD).
- Chondroitin Sulfate - Commonly used in conjunction with glucosamine to help ease pain, Chondroitin sulfate is considered to be a symptomatic slow-acting compound that has a slow onset of action that improves wear and tear symptoms after a couple of weeks. It is believed to produces a slow but gradual decrease of the clinical symptoms of joint aging and these benefits should last for a long period after the end of treatment. Significant data suggests that Chondroitin sulfate could have an anti-inflammatory activity and a chondroprotective action by modifying the structure of cartilage.
- Cetyl Myristoleate - Cetyl myristoleate is taken to help lubricate joints and muscles, reduce inflammation, boost the immune system and help fight infections. With that in mind, the most common use for cetyl myristoleate is to relieve the pain and inflammation associated with aging joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - MSM is found in small amounts in everyone’s blood, and it is a necessary building block for proteins; especially those found in the hair, muscles, and connective tissue of the joints and skin. Studies have shown that the combination of MSM and glucosamine benefit in the treatment of arthritis.
- Boswellia serrata extract - Boswellia is an herb that is believed to be effective as an anti-inflammatory and promote joint health. It is believed to increase absorption and bioavailability (thereby making any other supplement ingredient dosages more effective).
- Boron- an important trace mineral that is believed to be effective in the relief of joint pain. In particular, it aids calcium integration into the cartilage and bone, and this can reduce pain because bones are stronger and there is additional cartilage to cushion the joints.
- Piperine - Is the active phenolic component in black pepper extract, and it is believed to reduce inflammation. Similar to Boron, it is also believed to promote bio-availability of other nutrients which means more of the ingredients taken in combination with Piperine will be absorbed.
- Vitamin C - Is familiar to most of us, but its role in joint health tends to be underappreciated. Vitamin C not only helps produce collagen, a major component of joints, but sweeps the body of destructive molecular byproducts known as free radicals, which are destructive to joints. Without vitamin C and other antioxidant nutrients, free-radical damage to joints would be much worse. One of the best-known studies looking into vitamin C and arthritis, the Framingham study, found that people whose diets routinely included high amounts of vitamin C had significantly less risk of their arthritis progressing.
- Manganese - a trace mineral is found in small quantities in the bones, kidneys, liver and pancreas that is known to be an anti-oxidant that fights free radicals that attack body cells. In particular, the antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD) is low in people who suffer from arthritis. SOD prevents inflammation of joints, and according to clinical studies of those with arthritis, a combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Manganese can help alleviate pain.
- Zinc - Zinc is a mineral that is believed to have a myriad of health benefits, but those specifically related to joint pain are its abilities as an inflammation and pain reducer. It is not produced by the body so it needs to be added via diet and/or supplementation. In one study from the University of Washington in Seattle, people with rheumatoid arthritis supplemented with Zinc three times a day. After three months, significant improvements in morning stiffness, inflammation and swelling were reported
- Copper - Similar to Zinc, Copper needs to be sourced from external sources and it is an effective inflammation reducer. In addition, it is also aids in growth of connective tissues and wound healing.
- Chromium - is an essential trace element and over 90% of U.S. adults have a deficiency of the mineral chromium because it is not readily absorbed from foods. Chromium is believed to help control glucose and insulin levels which means it can help control weight and blood sugar levels.
There you have it! Based on our research, these are the most effective ingredients available for joints.
“However, There Is Something That Most Supplement Companies Won’t Tell You…”
As I mentioned before, you really need a solution that will benefit all of the major components that make up your joints.
What most companies selling these supplements don’t want you to know is that not only do you need more ingredients to obtain a comprehensive solution, but the ingredients listed above have been shown to be more effective when taken together!
As soon as we discovered that piece of information we knew we had a formula for a product that could really help people.
And the end result is something we call Joint Regen
Yep, it’s no coincidence that it has every joint benefitting ingredient discovered in our research…in one product!
As you can imagine, to purchase each of these separately would be pretty expensive and ALOT of pills.
Well, I went online to one of the major supplement retailers to check it out, and here’s what my shopping cart looked like when I was done…
(And that doesn’t even include Vitamin C, Manganese, Zinc Copper and Chromium!!)
**Like Joint Regen, the products shown have 120 capsules (or less) for comparison purposes. Prices are current as of the time of the search. Not all of the products were an exact one for one match, but those shown do feature the ingredient**
But my goal isn’t to gouge you for $164.41…it’s to get the best joint solution in your hands so you can start doing the things you really want to do again.
In fact, I’m not even asking for half that at $82, or even $50…
For a very limited time, I’m offering Joint Regen for the extremely low investment of:
- $39.95 for a 1 month supply
- $94.95 for a 3 month supply
(That’s a savings of almost $25 and over 20% on a three month supply)
$189 for a 6 month supply
(You save just over $50 on a six month supply!! That’s only $31.50 a bottle!)
However, even at that low investment you might be asking a very natural question…
“How Can I Know If It Will Work For Me?”
Almost all of us have dropped our hard earned money on a supplement that hasn’t delivered.
In fact, even without getting scammed there is a chance that your body won’t react as substantially as others…so bottom line is this:
You can’t know without trying…
And with that in mind, I’m willing to assume 100% of the risk to let you figure it out.
That’s right – I will send you a bottle of Joint Regen, let you try every capsule, and if within 60 days for ANY reason whatsoever you’re not satisfied, I will refund the ENTIRE purchase price.
I firmly believe you shouldn’t be on the hook to pay for a product that doesn’t perform consistent with what I claim it will.
That’s my pledge to you and why I’m willing to take all the risk.
But I need to be up front with you about something…
After investing significant time and money into researching and generating the precise formula you see above, my management team wasn’t too excited about me offering Joint Regen for only $39.95.
I won them over by promising that this would only be the introductory price.
So if you are currently suffering from joint pain and want to get back to the things you really want to be doing, the time to act is now.
Again, I am so confident that I am willing to put my personal 100% satisfaction guarantee on the results.
This is not a gimmick.
My staff and I are highly accessible via your preferred communication method and we aim to ensure you are satisfied…no matter what.
Now is the time start making progress towards getting back to what you really want to be doing…without joint pain!
Go ahead and choose how many months’ supply you want above, and we’ll get your Joint Regen shipped out right away!
Best of luck to you and I look forward to hearing about your results with Joint Regen!
PS: If joint pain is keeping you from doing the things you want to do, the time to act is now because I am personally giving you 60 days to try Joint Regen with absolutely zero risk. Yep, you can take every pill and if you’re not satisfied I will refund the entire purchase price.
PPS: If you have been taking an incomplete solution featuring 1 or 2 of the ingredients we discussed, you owe it to yourself to try a comprehensive solution while there is zero risk to do so.
PPPS: Remember, not only do the ingredients in Joint Regen offer a comprehensive solution, they have been shown to work synergistically…in other words, they offer the greatest benefit to your joints when taken together…something you can’t get elsewhere from single product!